Get a deep understanding of what people are really thinking and feeling to address the challenges of the future.
We provide unparalleled access to insights about people’s lives, relationships and cultural contexts. Apply the latest knowledge about psychology, behaviour and emotions to inspire your marketing strategy. We use new technologies, such as chatbots, AI, virtual workshops, immersive video and more to get a deep understanding of consumer behaviour and decision making.
What sets qualitative research from Kantar apart?
- The world’s largest global qualitative agency, with experts in more than 60 countries, we help you build culturally relevant responses
- The latest thinking. Words capture only 7% of what is communicated. We offer qualitative approaches based on advancements in cognitive psychology, behavioural economics and neuroscience to get closer to the truth.
- Business expertise beyond technical qualitative research skills – to create customised consultancy and activation plans in brand strategy, creative development, commerce, innovation and customer experience.
- Integrated insights from a broad range of rich data assets for a holistic understanding of consumer motivations and behaviour.
- Team of empathetic researchers. Empathy is a human quality, and our qualitative researchers facilitate empathy by creating immersive experiences
- Brand and portfolio architecture toolkit
- Behavioral change and economics
- Cultural insights and semiotics
- UX testing
Needscope helps you understand the emotional needs underpinning the key moments of truth in your category.
A great brand architecture can clarify the brand story and structure component parts in the most efficient and effective way.
Using behavioral science techniques, we capture explicit and implicit responses
Studying real-world decision-making and behavior in financial or economic contexts
Rooted in anthropology and made possible by technology, Digital Ethnography let us ‘live with consumers’.
Identify the truths, tensions and opportunities in culture and society where a brand purpose can drive the most impact.