Studying public policies and services
Policy and public services evaluation studies can help building programs that have transparency of goals, motivation to support, and change in behavior
Public policy studies :
- Who are the stakeholders – individuals, social groups, institutions -to be involved?
- How satisfied are they from the status-quo?
- What is their awareness and attitudes to the proposed solutions?
- Level of trust to institutions and decision makers – policy owners
- What would be the behavior of stakeholders in different options/ scenarios of policy development?
Inclusion & Diversity
- Attitudes and values
Integration policies and public services evaluation