Specify your North Star on your journey to CX Maturity
The path to customer centricity is complex. At the start of the CX maturity journey a brand should build successful transformation foundations – a CX vision, values and strategy, and related steps to the promised customer experience.
Build your North Star – the foundation to mastering CX
- A CX Vision for customer experience you want to stand for, aligned to your brand promise
- A vision statement aiming to communicate the company aspirations and ambitions
- Explaning the destination – any CX transformation needs customers and employees understanding where the brand wants to be
- CX values are the company’s fundamental beliefs and the building blocks for the customer-centric DNA
- A CX Strategy, a continuously reviewed and updated roadmap of CX initiatives and activities
- Embedded across the entire operational system of the organisation.